Monday, January 09, 2012

2011, Second Half//Daily

So here it is, the 2nd half of 2011 - July to November, you can find December HERE!!

We took Robbie, Kristofer and their friend Kris out for the day:
 Whilst on a boat we got waved to by the men painting the Forth Bridge:
 Kristofer played in net nests:
 We went to the beach with these cool boys:
 Robbie turned 6 and had a pirate party and cake:
 We fed swans (AND CYGNETS) at the pond:
 Clare and I played at the park too:
 I took gorgeous pics of Kristofer and Daniel:
 I took Clare on a photoshoot for my OU course, this was one of the outtakes:
 Robbie was a pirate at the park:
 I made a chocolate cake for a birthday party:
 And a pale green robot cake:
We went to Edinburgh Castle, and I took tons of photos of door knobs: 
 We got Rusty and he fell in love with Pumpkins:
 Trick or Treating was scary this year, but the boys were excited:
 Luna had a photoshoot at the park:
 We took lots of photos at another park:
 And we seen the coca-cola truck (it was awesome!!!):
Ok so we visit parks alot, but the kids love it and it's a great way to burn off energy!!! All in all 2011 was a great year - I can't wait to see what 2012 has to bring.
V xo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos :-)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awesome photos!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

I love this idea! Year in review with photos. Also, I'm jealous of all your yummy looking cakes.