Sunday, January 08, 2012

Yellow//Pinterest Sunday

Ah Pinterest Sunday is BACK; this is one of my favourite features and I'm doing to do a little bit of a colour feature this year starting with YELLOW. Why? simply because it's a cheer you up colour, and well spring is just around the corner(ish, kinda...). Anyhoo, here is YELLOW:

This yellow wedding aisle is so pretty:
I love this room, it's so gorgeous:
This photo is just very inspiring:
I need these shoes from Anthro:
 
And ok, not alot of yellow but this is fantastic:
So yellow, yes or no? I've always loved yellow and there are tons of other pics based on YELLOW on pinterest, go check it out.
V xo
 
 
*please click on the photo for the pinterest link; and on the source link for the original photo URL. If there are images I have not linked too, and you know the source please let me know......

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhh love it all! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Oh I do like that yellow headboard!! very snazzy!!

Carmen said...

You're right - very Spring-y :)

Just been catching up. Love the cakes. What courses are you going to be doing this year? Am looking at going back to the OU, dropped out when my Mum was ill and needed all my attention x x