Sunday, January 15, 2012

Mint Green//Pinterest Sunday

I can't believe it's Sunday already, and we're into the 3rd week of January.... it's gone so fast already and we've started making some big plans for the year ahead. Anyway more of that later, obviously sunday brings Pinterest and this week is Mint Green. Why? I think mint green is a beautiful colour, it's understated and it doesn't come up as often as other colours in design.

This hair is so beautiful, I would love to have mint green hair, even just for a little while:

I love this cute little caravan, just for photoshoots like this:
Mint green walls with black and white counters - um yes please:
This is my favourite mint green photo ever, it's so beautiful (and lets pause for a minute to take in those stairs):
You can't talk mint green without thinking about shoes, pretty right?:
And of course I might need this camera:
So mint green, what do you think? Are you a convert? Have you fallen in love? I'm off to do some more knitting, I'll be back on Wednesday for some WIP's and on Friday with some finished objects. I also have a few creative projects to jump by and share in the week too.
V xo
 
 
 
*please click on the photo for the pinterest link; and on the source link for the original photo URL. If there are images I have not linked too, and you know the source please let me know......

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Just loveeeeeeeeeeee these! :):):):):):):):):):):)