Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Cropping//Weekly Creative

I thought I'd do a very quick post before school today and share some layouts; I did these at our crop on Saturday - along with one other but I need to make a few adjustments to that. Anyways here they are:

I created this using Graphic 45's Le Cirque collections; together with a photo of Robbie playing on some rings during the summer; I used loads of chipboard too:
This one features Prima's Printery collections; with a photo of Robbie and Kristofer with my Gran (their Nana) - I used lots of cut out pieces, some prima lace, various journalling cards and some maya road canvas banner pieces:

I had a really fun crop at the weekend; I've started making plans for our christmas crop at the end of November - I can hardly wait. Thankfully the kids are feeling better today, and my cough is starting to clear a little more now. Tonight I have an OU tutorial; so I'll be off out later.
V xo

No comments: