Sunday, October 09, 2011

It's Our Paper Anniversary//Daily

Today, 9 October 2011 is our first wedding anniversary - the paper one. Our very gorgeous bridesmaids, Lindsey and Isla, came to see us today with this beautiful paper bouquet, that they made themselves:
Isn't it so pretty??? It was very sweet of them to think of us. We decided for our anniversary, as we are scrappers, to buy lots of paper (and other stash) so I am very excited for tomorrow as I should have some Graphic 45; and a huge canvas coming!!!!
Anyway I am off to spend the rest of my 1st anniversary with my wife; but I will leave you with this photoof us after the ceremony (I cannot rememeber what was funny!!):
And this one; it is not the clearest photo we have from the day, but I love it:

I cannot believe it's been a year already; our day was very special and so personal - I love being a wife, it's so amazing.
love, V xoxo

PS - I have finally finished my first OU course; it was amazing and I got a distinction in my tutor marked assignments - my last assignment has gone in but it's externally graded so I don't know how long it will take..... but I'm happy to have finished and passed.

4 comments:

Kirsty.A said...

Congratulations!!

Denise said...

Congratulations to you both!

Delusional Knitter said...

Congrats! What a cool anniversary for a scrapper - paper!!!

Jane (J-bug) said...

Can't believe it's a year already - congratulations to you both.
Jane
x