Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pumpkin Foodies//Pinterest Sunday

This week we bought our first pumpkin of the season; it is honestly no secret that I LOVE pumpkin - last year we bought 2 big ones; which I used to make a baked pumpkin cheesecake and a ton of pumpkin jam. The jam went down so well in our family that this year I plan to make even more...... AND I've been doing a little pinning of other yummy pumpkin recipes that I want to make!!! I think we'll definitely be buying more than just 2 big ones this year.... I'm thinking a whole family could be out on our doorstep on Halloween, glowing away. Here are some yummy pumpkin foodies to keep you baking through the rest of autumn:

 *source*
Pistachio Pumpkin bread: I love the whole idea of this - doesn't it look just yummy?

 *source*
Pumpkin Spice pull-apart bread: doesn't this look totally gorgeous? I need to make this, pull-apart bread is so much fun and I bet this one is delicious.

 *source*
Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes: I tried out a Key Lime Pie version of these and they were delicious - I think I'm going to have to do these. I make cupcakes for our crop every month so maybe these could be the flavour of October?

 *source*
Pumpkin Pie Brownies: do I need to say anything about these? No? Didn't think so.......

Pumpkin Pecan Pie: I have never actually tasted pumpkin pie but this looks so amazing that I might have to give it a try, and of course pecans are awesome.

So that's Pinterest Sunday for another week; I know PS has taken a bit of a backseat lately - things have been kinda hectic and I'm hoping to keep my blog schedule a little more full in the coming months.

If you want to follow me on Pinterest ( or Twitter, FB or Ravelry); just click on the relevant badge on my sidebar!
love, V xo

*all the links go to the pins on my pinterest, the original sites are at the top right of the pinterest photos.

No comments: