Friday, July 29, 2011

Summer of Instagram

 Happy Friday all,
So this summer i decided to start a Summer of Instagram book; I love Instagram - it's nice and easy, plus it saves having to take my camera out every day (or those days when it's not raining). Anyhoo on my birthday I found a very gorgeous kraft binder at Paperchase ( i filled it with plastic wallets with different sized sections!!!):

I chose some pretty tissue paper, covered in flowers and got started pretty much straight away, this is it with the closure opened:
And here it is with the closure done up:
I used loads of pretty journalling blocks, I got my MIL to make the shaped piece on her big shot and some pretty thickers that I smudged some ink over. I sprayed the 2011 with some glimmer mist and dabbed on some paint...... I went for quite a layered look, and modge podged the whole thing.

Here is another photo taken at a different angle, you can see the layers better:

I will share some of the pages from it soon; but here are a couple of the photos I will definitely be using.... this is Kristofer trying out his roller skates for the first time, and Robbie supporting him.... cute right???

This one is Kristofer on one of our rainy day baking adventures:
I plan on doing some quite arty pages for this, as instagram lends itself to all sort of medium!!!! If you want to add me to  your instagram my name is theduchess
love, V xoxo

No comments: