Saturday, July 23, 2011

Quick Update (and a winner)

Happy Saturday all,
I'm just stopping in quickly to do a little update, I will be back to proper blogging next week (hopefully) but still feeling unwell and I have an assignment due so it's all been a bit hectic. I have managed to get out some tho, thankfully!!!!
Today we went to the beach (I will share more pics soon), and I really had to share this pic, Kristofer just after he has fallen in the sea:
I can share this now because it's up on the OU website - this is my boardgame that I've been working on; it's a shopper board game and I've had some really great feedback on it:
Lastly I have a winner for Stacy Cohen's amazing prize, and the winner is Angie (my MIL) from Shozzy's Place.:
Otherwise all is good here, I'll be back soon,
love,V xoxo

2 comments:

Angie said...

I am staggered and chuffed to have won this fantastic prize ....cant wait to find out more and to enjoy the classes ...thank you Mr Random for picking me and Stacy for donating the prize ...your LO's are amazing. Great end to a fun day xx

Breeanna @ a brilliant melody said...

Hope you feel better! That board game looks cool!