Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday Creative

Happy Monday all,
I won't go as far as to say I am back from my blog break; because this is going to be a hectic few weeks with my assignment due. However I thought I would pop in with a few creative pics from my tutorial on Saturday. As it's group work week we had alot of fun creating wallets for horses; and phones for Johnny Depp (that might have been my favourite).
Anyway here are some pics before I get back to study:
My group table:
The "Cheekbones" Phone for Johnny Depp - based on his Willy Wonka character:
And here are a couple of random Edinburgh shots that I took and fell in love with; the city art centre:
Taken from just below the Scott Monument; standing in it's immense shadow (in Princes Street Garden):
Of course being in Edinburgh gave me the chance to get starbucks - sugarfree soya hazelnut latte; so good. I also went and bought Kristofer's stuff for his football club (he started today) and had a look at new make-up in boots.
I'll hopefully be back later in the week; but I have to prototype at the end of the week.
love, V xoxo

PS - if you get a chance, please click HERE and go fill out my form, all replies help.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Love those photos! They are awesome.

Amy said...

I love your photos! That is a city I hope to get to one of these days SOON!