Sunday, April 17, 2011

Pinterest Sunday - Vintage Swim

Happy Sunday all,
So at the beginning of the month I won a gorgeous vintage swimsuit on Mooreaseal's fabulous blog (courtesy of Luxe Stitch); it is so beautiful and it makes me wonder why I never had a vintage swimsuit before - the leg height is right for me and they are a very good shape. So thus introduces my Pinterest Sunday theme - vintage swim!!!

In the short time I have been doing Pinterest Sunday I haven't had such trouble picking 5 photos - there were so many gorgeous swimsuits - just go to pinterest and pop in "vintage swimsuits" in search; and you'll see what I mean. Anyway down to my top 5!!!
I chose this one because of the gorgeous shoulder straps - aren't they fab??? This swimsuit is so amazingly flattering:
I am a bit of a pin-up girl fan, so I kinda chose this one for that reason; and who wouldn't want a cute polka swimsuit:
I actually loved this photo; I know you can't see the swimsuits that closely - but how amazing would it be to reproduce this photo with some girly friends?:
Vintage 2-piece? Um yes please:
And of course you have to have a cute red halter, this is so so cute:
(Photo Credits - 1; 2; 3; 4; 5)
I think I want them all; they are totally awesome!! I haven't got a photo of my swimsuit but it's kind of zebra print with paneling - that makes it sound rubbish but it really is fantastic!!! I can't wait to wear it.

Well that's me for today, I'll be back in the week - have a great Sunday.
love, V xoxo

4 comments:

Staci said...

Love the suits! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Oh god I LOVE Vintage swinsuits!! I saw one that was kinda like a little sailor suit but a swinsuit if you can imagine that :-)

Just Jaime said...

Great finds! My favorite is the last one!

Samantha said...

those are amazing, I just love pintrest. thanks for the comment on my blog :) I also love diet coke, yummmm. I really want to visit Scotland... one day. haha