Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Style Files - Neutrals

~Happy Wednesday all,
~Today's Style Files are all about neutrals - everyone needs to have some neutrals in their wardrobe, so I thought I'd share some of my favourites:

~This gorgeous dress comes from Betsey Johnson, I love the ruffle details and the ribbon, this could be dressed up for night-time glam or dressed down for shopping!!!!

~This very cute (vintage) jumpsuit comes from Red Velvet Art, who have some gorgeous clothes in for all different shapes and sizes - this is one of my faves (i couldn't pull it off tho!!):
~Admittedly scarves are one of my many favourite trends, I own like a ton and this one from Accessorize is one that I have to have!!!
~OMG did someone say oversized crane t-shirt??? This one is from PlasticLand and is just supercute:
~I kept my favourite for last, this stunning cardigan from Anthropologie is gorgeous, I love the ruffle of flowers around the collar!!!:
~That's all for today, I'll be back next week with another uber-cute style file.
~love, Vicki xxx

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love all of these.....scarves are my downfall and that sweater...I have to have it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Wishing you a great one today!!!

Louise said...

Oh - if only I had the figure for that dress!
I dont really suit neutrals unfortunately - I'm too fair skinned and haired for that - my scarves have to be vibrant.