~Happy Monday all,
~Well it's a new week, and I have this fantastic recipe to share with you. During this week I made tuna and sweetcorn fritters and they were YUM!!! So here it is:
400g sweetcorn kernels (drained)
200g can of Tuna (drained)
3 medium peeled potatoes
Salt and Pepper
finely chopped chives, parsley, coriander (to taste)
Low Calorie Spray Oil
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180c. Place the sweetcorn and tuna in a large bowl
2. Place the potatoes in a large pan of lightly salted water, boil and cook for 15 minutes. Coarsly grate the potatoes into the sweetcorn mix.
3. Add the herbs and egg, and mix well.
4. Combine the ingredients well and divide into 12 portions, shape each into a flat cake and place on a non-stick baking tray lined with baking parchment.
5. Spray with low calorie cooking spray and place in oven for about 15-2o minutes!!!
~I eat mine with vinegar or low fat salad cream - they are soo tasty!!!
~I'll be back tomorrow with another fabby interview but in the meantime, the winner of Deb's Bluemoon Scrapbooking gift is: Zoe from Dream Come True.
~love, Vicki xxx