Saturday, July 24, 2010

Just Another Croppy Saturday

~Happy Saturday all,
~So I'm not overly sure if "croppy" is a word but go with it!!! So today was the crop - and I had a blast, it was a really good one. I got 4 layouts done but I did have a slight mishap, my scissors slipped and stabbed me in the finger - it hurts..... alot!!!!!!

~Ok so I can share 3 of the layouts, because the 4th is for my sister's children's album and I dont' want to share those right now!!!! Ok so here we go:

~Muddy Feet
~I used Basic Grey Granola for this one!!! The photo is my nephew Oscar (well his feet), at the beach last year:
~Out and About
~This is definitely my favourite from the day!!! I love the colours of the We Are Memory Keepers "Whiteout" collection!!!! The photo was taken on Rosie's first day out last November:
~Mort
~I was really pleased with this one too, and I used BG Eerie for it!!! The photos are my FIRST pumpkin last year!!!! I just had fun with this and used some fabric and a felt vine:
~I am definitely looking forward to next month's crop!!! I wish I could go all the time! hehe. I will be spending some time scrapping next week. All I've really done is altered stuff recently so it's nice to get back to scrapping.
~love, Vicki xxx

P.S - make sure you check in on Kara's fabby giveaway if you haven't done already!!!!

5 comments:

T.W said...

Ouch, hope your finger heals well and stop hurting soon! ÓxÒ

Awesome work on all of these! Love the detail with the hinge on the "out and about" LO~

Jane (J-bug) said...

Great LOs - wish I could have been there - but at least the concert was FAB!

Claire said...

great LOs ouch for the finger :)
C
xx

Emma said...

I really love the muddy feet LO - it just sums up being a kid I think. Plus, everytime I see a picture of Rosie I think it's Harley! it's uncanny how much they look alike!!

Kristina said...

The feet are adorable and I LOVE the hinge on the kitty picture.

Thanks for sharing,
~KristinaH