Friday, March 05, 2010

Sketch-spiration..........

~Good Afternoon,
~WOW my 3rd blog post this week....... can you believe it??? Yesterday I worked on 2 layouts, using sketches from A Trip Down Memory Lane, I loved both sketches - but I changed the 2nd one around a little and made it very white space. Anyway here they are:

~Sketch 3:
~And this is the layout I did, using Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses:
~I don't tend to stick 100% to sketches very often but I loved this sketch so much, it was easy to come up with a layout to fit. I also love this photo and knew that Eskimo Kisses would be the perfect papers!!!!

~Sketch 4
~Ok for this one, I flipped the sketch and then split it, changed the 3 major lines around and added some paint. I didn't use any patterned paper for this, just co-ordinations cardstock!!!!!
~So those are my 2 sketch challenge layouts, I hope you liked them. I'm off to work on my layout for Scrap Tiffany. I'll be back on Monday.
~love, Vicki xx

8 comments:

rachaelwood said...

LOVE that purple layout. SO cute. Look how crafty you are being. I am not so much. I think you stole my mojo

Jocelyn said...

Love these and look at you work that white space!!!!

Wishing you a great weekend!!!

Denise said...

oh that purple one is so yummy!

Create With Joy said...

Hi Vicki,

I just wanted to welcome you to Create With Joy - I'm so delighted you've joined my community of Kindred Spirits!

I love your blog - you're very talented - I look forward to getting to know you better in the upcoming months!

Ramona :-)
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

P.S. WOW - 18 cats! I want to read all about them (and see some pics!)

PinksyDoodles said...

Hi Vicki,
These pages are brilliant. I haven't tried scrapbooking yet, the big pages scare me!
Thank you for entering my little giveaway.
I look forward to visiting your blog again soon.
Clare x
(Littlebear Crafts)

Annie said...

Really love your LOs. Lovely colours.
Thanks for dropping in on my blog...Yes I do sell the pictures I make. I share a blog shop with my sister Twiglet so feel free to pop over there and take a look...
http://sisterscraftycreations.blogspot.com/
Many thanks,
A x

Angela Toucan said...

great scrapbooking pages

thank you for visitng my blog.

I'll be posting some new freebies later today

Handmade with Love said...

Hi Vicki, I love your layouts and pages they are fantastic and give lots of inspiration to a newby scrapbooker like me. Thanks for following my blog, I look forward to seeing you on WOYWW. Tracey x