Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Design//Daily

Last year I designed some t-shirts for my very first OU course; which I enjoyed very much. The graphics were fun to design, and then playing around with them on t-shirts was brilliant.
I'm now on my 2nd design course, it's only a short one but it's so much fun - I'm doing web design. It's a little different from t-shirt design and my 1st course - and in actual fact it feels like a whole world away. 
 I'm excited to see where web design goes, what I learn and how I apply it to my own life. My next course is digital photography; so I can learn a little more about photographing my designs and making them look as good as they possibly can. I'm enjoying this journey - it's fun and it's hardwork but more than that it makes me feel good about myself, it makes me feel strong.
V xx

No comments: