Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Wrappies (and updating)//Pinterest Sunday

I have been a terrible December Daily blogger; I have fallen a bit behind; mostly due to illness but things are improving and I am planning to get 2 pages done every day until I've caught up - most of my pages are planned so it's just a matter of putting them together.
Anyhoo I know it's a day late again this week but I thought a pinterest sunday would get everyone in the festive mood; especially as this week's theme is CHRISTMAS WRAPPIES!!! One of my favourite part about gifts is the wrapping, next year we are hoping to do our wrapping in a more handmade way and hopefully this will encourage you all to do the same:

I love these, from the white stamping to the cute little tags, and doilies? fantastic idea. Plus you could mix it up with some different colours for the kids or keep it quite toned down and beautiful for the grown-ups!!!
I love the fact that you could use this for christmas, or by taking the jingle bells off, for birthday's too - this is a good all-rounder and looks really stunning.
I love the simplicity of this paper from the Wordless Design Etsy shop; it's super cute and would be great for the wordy people in your life.
Burlap wrapping is huge, and looks amazing. I love the double ribbon and the tag is just beautiful on this gift; and if you don't want to overdo the burlap, you could choose to accent your gifts instead!!
I think this would be a really cute way to wrap the smaller gifts for both the young and young-at-heart; really cute and very lovely.
That's me for now; I shall hopefully be back later in the week with both a guest artist AND some december daily.
V xo

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhh these are soooooooo fun!!! I love them! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE looking at other peoples fab wraping....but wrapping my own presents drives me maaaaaaad :-P

Fox And The Feather said...

Oh how I love fun & pretty wrapping - these are great!! I was so busy this year that my gifts did not get the same kind of love... at least not in the wrapping part :)

Fox And The Feather said...

Also...

Hope you are feeling better, Vicki!! :)