Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Sticker Books//Kid's Stuff

The day before Robbie broke his collarbone; we sat down and organised some sticker books for him - he does not like stickers on his clothes at all, and will only play with stickers if it's his choice. So I found some small chipboard books, got him to choose some paint colours and let him play:
He really enjoyed making these; he decorated 4 so he can have them for different places - school, dentist, hospital etc and there are 12 book altogether - held in a sort of shelved box that I will decorate later. He painted them and I glimmer misted the backs in different colours:
He chose 5 different paint colours but somehow all 4 books looked the same; since them being painted I've added labels to the front so we know which one's which......

I do lots of painting and baking with our kids so I've added it as a blog feature; so look out for some more posts coming soon. I'll be back later in the week with some .foodies to share!!!
V xo

2 comments:

Denise said...

Hi Vickie, did you redo the blog? I like it! I was an art teacher so I would love to see these kinds of posts! have a good day.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How fun!! And thanks for stopping by to see me love... I have missed you and hope to see you again!! I loveeeeeeee what he made!! Very cool!! :):):):):):):):):):):)