Sunday, November 06, 2011

Photography: Part 1 - Cameras//Pinterest Sunday

Welcome to another pinterest sunday, this one is a 2 part on Photography. This week will feature some of my favourite camera's and in a few weeks time I will feature some of my favourite photographic images - there are some beautiful ones. Anyway back to this week; I have an obsession with vintage cameras and I got a lomography fisheye last year which is just awesome. Here are some cameras that I would love to own someday:
I love this vintage camera shelf; it is so gorgeous - and the little details like the empty frames and a lens just add that little something extra.
These lomo "diana" cameras are awesome just in their normal sense - but the these ones look amazing, I love the bunny ears - so cute!!!
I love this cute vintage camera, the colours are fantastic.
Everytime I see this camera I fall in love even more; and it's incredible inspiring thinking about the people that this camera has photographed - awesome.
These cameras are all individually fantastic; I really love the giant box shaped ones and the few that have seperate flashes.

Remember if you want to follow me on Pinterest, my link is on the right sidebar....... I'll be back with a final autumn post in the next few days.
V xo
*please click on the photo for the pinterest link; and on {source} for the original photo URL.

No comments: