Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tuesday Creative - layout love!

Happy Tuesday all,
Today is yet another busy day - we have several appointments today but we're hoping to fit in going to the outdoor gym again (if it's not raining later). Anyways I thought I would share with you the layout I got done at the crop on Saturday.
I don't usually include detail shots but this layout kind of needed it; so here is the first one, you can see that I used a photo underneath the framing of this Websters Pages paper:
And here I used an old jeans label, which just summed up everything really well and tones with the gorgeous Ladies and Gents range:
This is the whole layout; I used some prima letters for the title and some of the canvas flowers which you can colour yourself (I love them) - I took the photos on my dayout to St.Andrews with Kristofer:
The last photo for today is the beginning of a layout using the Trendsetter range from Websters; I love this range too and I thought I would struggle to relate to it but it's really quite fabulous. I haven't done much yet; just some cutting and sticking:
I am hoping to get this layout finished during the week; so check back!! I'm not sure yet if I'll be around tomorrow as it's another packed one; but I'll definitely be back this week.
love, V xoxo

2 comments:

Just Jaime said...

Fun layouts and photos! TFS!

Kirsty.A said...

Lovely layout - clever titles