Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday Creative - Teaching

Happy Monday all,
Wow it's been a busy weekend here; what with a crop to run and teach at on Saturday and then obviously the Easter bunny came yesterday (pics in the week)...... I did completely enjoy myself though. Anyways I have some pics to share today from my class on Saturday.
I taught this class, I used Websters Pages but you can actually use any papers and any embellishments! Various ladies from my crop had asked about the tearing/cutting technique to create the triangular shapes on this layout..... so I thought why not teach it???
Everyone really enjoyed it; and alot of the ladies said they enjoyed my teaching style (which is always what you want!!!!). There was a variety of different scrappers joining in so it was nice to see what they all came up with. Here they all are busy working:
And the layouts; as you can see all very different uses of the shape; and 7 very different layouts (not everyone got finished!!):

I liked that some of the ladies brought a whole new dimension to the technique - it was fantastic; and I learned some too!!! I can't wait to teach again - I have already been requested; although I have no idea what I am going to teach. I know some of my crop ladies stop by - HI!!! and thanks for doing my class yesterday; I really appreciated it.
I'll be back tomorrow with the 1 layout I did at the crop; and a wee sneak peek of another I need to finish. Right now I'm off to the ourdoor gym with my wife; I'm down 5lbs..... just another 10lbs to go to get to my first goal.
love, V xoxo

4 comments:

Fifecat said...

Oh no, I would have smiled but I thought only the layout would be in the picture! Great class Vicki.

Just Jaime said...

Glad your class went so well! Congrats!

Jingle said...

Looks like fun!

Tammy said...

Looks like a fun class! I love when teachers are open to interpretation. I took a class one time and the "teacher" told me to take something apart and do it the right way, the way she showed. That's pretty much the last time I took a scrapbooking class! To each their own. But yours sounds fun!