Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday Creative

Happy Monday all,
I know I was a bit of a bad blogger last week but I was in quite alot of pain from my surgery - it went well but I have some lumps (which will dissolve) and one of the incisions opened up so that's quite painful too. I'm feeling a little better today which is great but still a bit to go!!!!
Anyways because I couldn't really do much last week I did manage to do a few layout, 3 actually!!! I'm really quite excited about these layouts and I cannot wait to do some more.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered
This is another wedding layout, I am totally unsure of the background paper but I used 7 gypsies papers for the underneath part and the heart. This photo was Jay and I coming out of the registry office:
Oscar
I used Basic Grey Sweetpea Jack for this layout, sometimes it's nice to mix it up and bring out some old papers. The photo is my nephew Oscar when he was born; this layout is for my sister's album:
Pumpkin
I used some Graphic 45 papers for this one, lots of chipboard and even a Pink Paislee stamp!!! The photo is Robbie with his pumpkin last year:

So that's the 3 layouts, hopefully I'll have some more to share later in the week!!!! I will have some more posts this week including April: Part 1; Girl Crush Friday and maybe a Pinterest Sunday to end the week.

love, V xxx

9 comments:

D's Paper Studio said...

Your layouts are wonderful and very creative. I hope you are quickly back to your routine, feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Wow great blog! :) I'm loving the colours and the layouts are brilliant as well! Looking forward to more!

Mandy said...

this are so beautiful, thanks for sharing your amazing talent :)

Queen T said...

love ur layouts - TFS

Anonymous said...

great layouts!

Tammy said...

Great layouts! I love the paper tearing to reveal the music notes. That's very cool. Rest and take care of yourself! Hope you are feeling better soon.

T.W said...

Really beautiful work on these LO's!
I hope you'll heal quickly and feel better soon~

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

you have a cute blog! I like those layouts!

Connie Mercer said...

very creative layouts!!