Thursday, December 09, 2010

Feature Artist - Roberta

Happy Thursday all,
I have a wonderful feature artist for you all, this is the very talented Roberta, she make the most gorgeous little monsters - I gotta get me one of those!!!!

Hi, my name is Roberta, I'm a 29 years old girl!
I live in Italy with my boyfriend and two cute kitties :D
I've always been in love with everything's ART. I'm colorful and tattooed girl.
I started scrapbooking in 2007 and since then I met many many crafty girls who inspire me day by day ^_^
Who is your biggest inspiration???
I'm totally in love with elsie flannigan art! she inspires me so much!
I think she creates many many cute and funny projects :)
Here's here blog
but I bet all of you already know her ;)
Why did you start creating?
I think I started creating because I wanted to express myself...
I think art explains a lot of a person! :)
What is your favourite thing to create?
I love to create cute and funny softies! They always put a smile on my face :D

What are your favourite manufacturers?
In scrapbooking I love American Craft and Angie Delarie's products ^_^
In illustration I love Ecoline watercolours.

You love to draw, where do you get your inspiration from?
I'm always inspired by a feeling or a song....
music is a very big inspiration for my drawings...
I really love to draw cute melancholy girls with pink details.
Do you create with music? If so what is your favourite creative song?
I always listen to Where the Wild Things Are soundtrack and this is my favourite song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9YrUqqSmaY and my heart melts

What are your 3 must-have creative items?
For illustration:
- Black pens
- Markers
- Photoshop
For sewing:
- Felt or fake fur
- My sewing machine ^_^
- Plastic eyes

Have you ever created anything you've hated?
Woooooooooow sure!
Who hasn't? :) It's totally normal! I often get frustrated, but my boyfriend helps me to never give up!!
Roberta is doing a fabulous giveaway, here are the details:
Here's a super cute pink monster :D
She's searching for a loving family... Hope she can find one here ^_^
If you want extra chances to win just post this to your facebook/twitter or on your blog - make sure you tell me what you've done. We'll keep this giveaway open for a week, and I'll announce the winner next Friday.
I have been quite busy, but I'll be back over the weekend to share some stuff etc.
ciao ciao xx

8 comments:

Momoko Plush Tattooed Mom | Beauty and craft! said...

awwwwwwwwwwww so happy to be on your blog!
I love youuuuuu!!!
xoxo
Roberta

rachaelwood said...

ok, so seriousy, i LOVE your cupcake tat! And these monsters are super fun. Thanks or sharing her with us Vicki. miss you!

Denise said...

beautiful tattoo.

deb famularo said...

OMG... Roberta is ADORABLE! Love her tat sleeve!!!! And her monsters, super cute!!!!!!!!! I want one!!!!! What a great feature artist!! Merry Christmas to you guys! xOxO

Jodie said...

awww Roberta <3

Angie said...

I'm trying to convice my self that I love monsters and pink lol xx

Carmen said...

I don't need convincing! Sooooo cute!

Love reading these types of interviews and can't believe I am yet to see Where The Wild Things Are. Think I'll stick it on our rental list ;)

Carmen said...

p.s I tweeted which also gets posted to my FB ;) (@craftywhoopidoo)