Monday, June 28, 2010

Scrap Tiffany Reveal - The LAST one

~Happy Monday all,
~I can't believe today is my last reveal for Scrap Tiffany, (sad face) I have totally enjoyed being a part of this fabulous design team and I'm so excited to see what the new team do next week!!!

~So this week's theme was UGLY.......we were supposed to scrap an ugly photo, but to be honest I tend to delete mine and NOT print them.... so I decided to do the front cover of a new summer project I'm starting. Here is a little close up:
~I used some gold glue, and some enamel based embossing powder all over to create my ugly beauty bible 2010:
~I am so in love with this, and I can't wait to start filling the pages with some of my favourite and least favourite styles from 2010 so far, and for the rest of the year!!!!!! I'm excited by this - it's a little bit different for me but I'm really enjoying mixed media projects just now...... sometimes they are just fun to do.

~I'm not applying for any design teams at the moment, I'm going to spend some time planning my wedding and creating for me - I might do some applying early next year but we'll see!! I've enjoyed being on a design team but I feel that I need a break right now. I have another fabulous mixed media project that I'm working on just now but it'll take alot of time to complete as it has MANY layers.... but there will be a tiny sneak peek on WOYWW this week.

~Speaking of mixed media, I have a fabulous artist for you tomorrow so pop by then!!!!
~love, Vicki xxx

~PS...... Monday's will now be Monday Cookbook!!!
~PPS...... what do you think of my new look??? This is it for the summer, it makes so much sense to just make my own headers - i always preferred them!!!!! :D

3 comments:

Denise said...

I love the embossing powder on that!! I love your new plog banner.

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

You are getting married? CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got married just 6 years ago, and I spent every waking moment on the details, I have pictures on an album on Facebook. LOL I sooooo love mixed media, I can't wait to see what you have in store. I really enjoyed my term on the Bad Girls Project 52 mixed media team. I miss it. Your blog header turned out so so so FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! you hardly needed any help at all. :)

xoxo,
ja

Rebecca Keppel said...

Love the new look of your blog. And that journal is super cool. Have fun with the wedding plans :)