Saturday, June 19, 2010

Creativity Boot Camp - Days 12+13: THE END

~Happy Saturday all,
~WOW it's been a busy week, and still stressful - thank you so much for all your very kind messages on Wednesday... they are very much appreciated. I'm going through some stuff at the moment BUT I am very excited about October - the wedding plans are going so well just now. Ok so Thursday and Friday were the last 2 days of Creativity Boot Camp - if you want to join in you can start again from the beginning, the site is up for another month, it's been really good and so inspiring. I didn't look at myself as an artist before, but I have to admit I am getting there slowly. I want to call myself an artist - but I'm not really sure what that means, or if it entails things other than what I'm already doing. It's quite a big deal. Right so here we are:

~Day 12 - Smooth
~I have to admit I found this one more difficult than any of the previous ones, just because I really didn't even know where to start. So I decided to go with smooth talking and use this Tim Holtz stamp. It's definitely not one of my favourites from the class.

~Day 13 - Smile
~I love this song, so I figured I would go with this!!! I used some grungeboard hearts, and some metallic rub. Again not one of my favourites but I do quite like it.

~I have come away from this boot camp with 13 very different pieces, and I have to admit some of those are definite favourites - I really do love them. I've had alot of fun in this boot camp and would love to thank Meagan for doing this and all of my lovely followers for your fantastic comments.

~I'll be back tomorrow with Getting To Know You Sunday.
~love, Vicki xx

5 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Love these 2 ATCs.....and a great take on the 'smooth' prompt.

Jamie said...

I love the song you used as inspiration for smile! Your work is beautiful

Louise said...

These ATC's are fantastic - Much better than my last little lot!

I have left you an award on my blog because you are a beautiful blogger!

Claire said...

they are fab, have never got into ATC's myself, but am currently altering anything that has not moved in the last 10 minutes :)
xx

krissilugbill said...

oh my i love both of these :) great work to rap up boot camp on :)