Saturday, May 15, 2010

~Sickly Saturday all,
~Yup I have the stupid FLU!!! I went off to the doctors yesterday with 2 spotty children and a very sore throat, achy body and such sensitive skin I wanted to scream. Both children have very mild German Measles - not contagious because they spots are out, and apparently even when a child has the MMR they can still get a mild form of it!!!! Our lovely doctor then checked me over and told me I have flu - I'm so unimpressed - in the last month I've had tonsillitis, a viral chest infection and now the flu!!!!!! It's supposed to be summer.


~So that is why I wasn't around yesterday for This Week's Creations - I have only done one more piece for my Alice box and my Scrap Tiffany layout - both of which I will share on Monday. Hopefully next week will be a little bit more creative.. and a little less hectic - it has been one of those weeks!!!

~Thank you so much for the comments on my blog this week - I so much enjoyed sharing the lovely Miss Ally's interview (Tuesday's interview comes with a giveaway). If you're from WOYWW - I apologise for not getting around everyone but Wednesday was just not a great day and I've not really had the time - I will try to get around everyone this coming week. And Thursday favourites - well it appears that EVERYONE loves cupcakes - thanks so much for the lovely comments.
~Make sure to stop by on Monday to see something creative and then on Tuesday for another fabby interview and a yummy giveaway.
~love, Vicki xx

6 comments:

Twiglet said...

Hope you are soon better - drink plenty (of water!)and sleep lots!!

Annie said...

Poor you. Hope you're feeling much better very soon. Listen to your body and rest lots.
A x

Kirsty.A said...

Get well soon - all of you

kayc said...

I hope you're all feeling better soon. Kathleen x

Claire said...

hope you're feeling better soon :)

Maggi said...

Feel better soon!