Friday, March 13, 2009

The One With A Birthday, Shopping And A Haircut.........

~On Tuesday, it was Jay's mums, Angie, birthday!! So i took her shopping in Edinburgh and then for some lunch! And I have to say I had a GREAT day, it was so much fun and we had a brilliant chinese. Anyway here are some pics.........

~Angie taking a photo of me.........
~A photo of me, with a VERY blurry background, god bless trains and macro........
~Me eating and jimmy chungs chinese, with angie at the side...... the photo didn't do what it was supposed to.........~This is a photo that prooves that people, no matter what age, miss their mouths!!!!
~And when we got home, Jay had kindly done all of this for her mum.......
~So a yummy day, and here is what I bought too............

~I got this from a lovely little japanese shop.........
~I got these from Lakeland, for my kitchen.........
~And this little lot from Paperchase..........~And here is my photo of the week, it's a pic of me with my new hairstyle that I had done on Wednesday.........

~Anyway that's all for now,

~Vicki xxx

2 comments:

Angie said...

Thankyou for my geat day out ... it was fun and the food was Yummy.

my5bratz said...

what FANTASTIC photos...Happy birthday Ange :0) and I LOVE that pic with the blurry background, and cute one of Ange takin your photo....