Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Layouts

~I've done another couple of layouts, one last night and one early this afternoon, so here they are...........

~30 Today
~I used Crate paper Mia for this layout, and the photo is of my sister on her 30th a few years ago!!!!

~Retro Sunglasses
~Another wall art layout, I used my little shoebox papers again, magic mesh and some prima flowers. The photo is me in my heart shaped sunglasses (which i LOVE)........

~Sorry for the short post but i'm feeling VERY chiful so i'm off to scrap again, thanks for stopping by and again for the lovely comments you leave.

~Vicki xxx

3 comments:

Emilie said...

Love your LO! You've got great ideas!

Sara said...

Just had a good look through and think your LO are gorgeous! I do love the sunglasses especially though I had some like that when I was little, although I think mine were pink!

S x

Ginny said...

LOVE the shaped LO :0)