Sunday, May 06, 2012

Day at the Park//Photography

It's been way too long since I blogged over here, everything has been about It's a good place to knit recently. However I have been taking photos, scrapbooking, baking and I started my new web design OU course last week...... life goes on. I thought I'd stop by and share some photos from the park but I'll be back during the week with some layouts and baking stories.

Robbie recently decided he quite likes swings so long as he gets to do it himself, so I taught him how to swing properly:
 My sister, Sharon, looking out to sea:
 Robbie loves dandelion clock season, he makes "wishes" everytime he finds another one:
 It was a little sunny for Kris, but he was having fun riding on this camel toy:
 And he spent some time pushing us on this weird climbing frame that is also a roundabout - odd huh:
Overall we had a great time at the park - it was lots of fun and was so good to finally get a day without too much rain, April was rain season here definitely.
Thank you for being so patient during this time of uncertainty, it's been good getting my other blog up and running BUT having both of them has been my main aim. I'll be back later in the week.
V xx

1 comment:

Kirsty.A said...

Hi Vicki, good to see you pop up on my reading list again