Sunday, June 19, 2011

Pinterest Sunday - Art Journalling

Happy Sunday all,
Firstly apologies for the lack of blogging this week - it just got super busy. And to be perfectly honest having so many scheduled posts (pinterest sunday, girl crush etc) I just do NOT have the time to keep up with it - so from now on the only scheduled posting will be Pinterest Sunday's..... everything else will be a little bit more random - I'll do girl crush, grow your own etc but just on the odd weeks and of course coming this week will be all the fun of June so far too. Life gets in the way sometimes but I will try harder. Anyhoo, today's Pinterest Sunday is all about Art Journalling.

I am hoping to do a Summer art journal; using inspiration from some fabby pins on pinterest, and from some gorgeous blogs too. Here are just a few inspirational pieces:

What do you think? My favourites are the first 2, i think!!! Everytime I go back and look I notice something else on each of the pages....... all of these ladies are completely amazing - and their work is beautiful!!!! I hope mine can be half as much. I have a canvas book somewhere so I just need to get started on it and get some inspiration.
I'll be back in the week with lots of birthday cake and fun pictures.
love, V xoxo
PS - next weekend will bring another feature.......

4 comments:

Kirsty.A said...

These are great - thanks for sharing. I've only just started AJing, and I love looking at other pieces for inspiration

ScrappnBee said...

These are all super cool! I have never made an journal, but. I am definitely inspired and may have to try! Thanks for sharing!

Teddi said...

completely adore! just discovered your blog through kara's blog.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love Art Journals!!! I started a couple of my own a while back but haven't been back to them. Your journal has so much yummy detail. LOVE it, beautiful work!