Sunday, March 13, 2011

Pinterest Sunday - Steampunk Edition

Happy Sunday all,

Today is Pinterest Sunday, I've chosen Steampunk as the topic for today.... Steampunk is featuring alot just now and I can't help fall in love with quite alot of the pieces, here are my favourites:

An ACTUAL steampunk wedding cake

It's like supercool, and shows you can actually have anything and make a wedding cake using it, totally gorgeous??? I think so:

A Bluetooth Earpiece

I don't know it this works, but I want one just for show:

Steampunk SHOES

These are definitely going in my style file, I mean PERFECT:

Steampunk Owl

If you are an owl fan, or you have a collection you should have this is your collection, it's super-cute: Steampunk Fashion

Wow, this is a must-have!!!! Steampunk fashion is my new season want!!!:


So those are my Steampunk picks, make sure to stop by next week for another Pinterest Sunday.

love, V xoxo

PS - apologies for the lack of bulletpoints, i've had to bold instead as bullets were messing up today!!!! x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love steampunk too! I want to try and "steampunk" my old phone when i get my new one :-D

Jocelyn said...

LOVE all these goodies...PINTEREST is the best!!!

That owl is awesome!!!

Wishing you a great day!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Love the wedding cake. Thanks for sharing! :)