Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Taking a Break!!!

~Happy Monday all,
~This is just a short post, unfortunately this week's interviewee couldn't take part..... so I've decided to take a week's bloggy break.
~I plan to spend some time creating and some spending time with my nephews - I'm hoping for some summery weather so Jamie and I can go off to the park on Thursday!!!

~I will be back next Monday with the winner of Deb's fabby giveaway (scroll down to enter), a recipe for Monday and a fabby interviewee on Tuesday. I'm hoping to do WOYWW, a Thursday favourites style crush and maybe even something creative...... you never know right????
~Have a great summery week, go do something fun and make stuff!!! See you next week.
~love, Vicki xxxx

1 comment:

Louise said...

Have a great time with your newphews and for yourself!