Thursday, July 01, 2010

Thursday Favourites - Creative

~Happy Thursday all,
~Wow it's coming up for Summer CHA again!! And I have to say I am EXCITED to see these products:

~These 2 from Pink Paislee:
~And this gorgeous range from Graphic 45:
~I am so excited to see Halloween in Wonderland - how fantastic is that????

~Sorry for the short post today, there aren't many sneak peeks out there that I'm so in love with!!! Next Thursday favourites is something ultra exciting so check back for that.
~love, Vicki xxx

2 comments:

T.W said...

*o*
I'm suddenly inspired to have an Alice in Wonderland themed Halloween party this year, just so I can use those papers to the fullest... Too awesome. *__*

Jessica Wilson said...

I want that Graphic 45 BAD!! Love it, and I'm always loving the Pink Paislee! Love, Jess