Monday, June 07, 2010

Scrap Tiffany, Design Dollies AND WINNERS!!!!

~Happy Monday,
~Well today is a busy post, with 2 reveals and lots of winners to be had!!! I love Monday's...... we don't have any specific plans for the day but maybe some baking with the boys if it's raining!! I'm thinking muffins.

~Ok so my first REVEAL is Scrap Tiffany, I can't believe I only have 3 more reveals to do before my DT term is over...... I've had so much fun but I can't wait to see who is on the new team. This week's fab challenge was FAMILY. And I have to say I found this one difficult, so I decided to do photos of my baptism and call my layout in God's family:
~I used BG Kioshi for this one, I have to admit that I did really enjoy working with the papers and the photos in the end, it just took me a while to get going on this one!!!

~Next up I am the guest designer for DESIGN DOLLIES this month, and here is my layout for today's colour prompt:
~The colours were Royal Blue, Brown, Yellow and White. I used some October Afternoons and some Sassafras. I used this layout to write a letter to Robbie, and tell him how much I love him. I really enjoyed doing this layout and I can't wait till next week to do another prompt.

~Ok on to the winners..... firstly is Jay's winner for her fabulous Prima and ATC giveaway, and the winner is: Dawn
~Please email me on victoriacanning@hotmail.co.uk with your address and I'll put you in touch with Jay for your prizes!!!


~Next up are my winners for the Scrap Tiffany blog hop, I have decided to have 3 winners instead of 2.... and they are Kirsty A, Adrienne Pierce and Crafty Ria. Ladies if you could email me your addresses and your first 3 choices of brooches to victoriacanning@hotmail.co.uk
~Thanks to everyone who left a comment, they were so appreciated.
~I shall be back tomorrow with another fabby interview AND today's prompt from Creativity Boot Camp (yup 2 posts!!!)

~love, Vicki xx

1 comment:

CraftyRia said...

Thank you so much! I emailed you my choices and address.

Whee!