Sunday, June 13, 2010

Getting To Know YOU Sunday!!!

~Happy Sunday all,
~Today is Getting To Know You Sunday over at Mannland 5......
~I love this week's questions, i have to admit, this is loads of fun!!!:

1. If you could have one of Superman's, powers which one would you want? Superhuman strength..Flight..Superhuman speed..X-Ray vision..etc

~I think I would love to beable to fly, I'd get places so much quicker!!!

2. The best thing I ever won is....?
~I haven't won loads of things in my life, I don't enter enough I dont think - but I have one some great blog candy's in the last few years - but I have to admit the best thing I've ever one was £100 the only time I've ever played bingo!!!!

3. Have you ever skyped with a bloggy friend?
~I don't have skype... i'd love to tho!!

4. What is your favorite Summer month?
~July - it's my birthday month, less than 3 weeks to go!!!!

5. Pool, Lake, or Ocean?
~I like all 3 for different reasons - the pool because I only learned to swim last year and I love it, the lake because it's so gorgeous and the ocean because of it's immense power

6. One of my favorite Summer memories is.....?
~playing water balloon fights with my sisters!!!

7. What's your favorite secret bargain?
~ah that's a hard one, I'm quite a bargain hunter and i don't really have a favourite place to shop!!!

8. Do you plan on or have you been watching the World Cup?
~I haven't watched it yet, but I will probably watch the last match and maybe some of the English ones (depending on how long they stay in!!). Brazil and England are the teams I'm supporting this year.

~Ok that's all for me just now, I'll be back later with days 6, 7 and 8 of Creativity Boot Camp.
~love, Vicki xxx

8 comments:

The Trailmaker said...

even though I'm not a football lovers, but who wouldn't know Brazil and England... they are good teams..

Already Happy said...

Stopping by from the MannLand...

Happy early birthday!

Tiffany said...

Happy early Birthday!!

I'm following you!

Keely said...

Woohoo for July birthday's!! They're the best!

Ohh..I won a fantastic bag on a blog giveaway..That was a pretty good win..

Happy Sunday!!

xo

Ruth said...

England? me too...:-)

Kelly said...

July 4th baby here

Kate Pantier @ Mommy Monologues said...

Stopping by from GTKY!

I picked flight too--it just seems like it would make things so much easier!

Happy Early Bday!

I'm a new follower!

Steph said...

New follower from GTKY! :)

I am also a huge bargain shopper. I hate paying full price for ANYTHING!