~Happy Sunday all,
~I must firstly apologise for the major lack of posts since Thursday.... it has been sooo hectic here over the past week and I just needed a bit of a break!!! I feel rested and ready to go for the week now tho. Speaking of Thursday, thank you so much to all who commented on my Doll's House post, with just 5 weeks to go till my BIRTHDAY (28!! OMG), I am getting so excited. I have been scouring the internet for bits and pieces for my house.
~Ok so obviously it's Sunday, which means it's Getting to Know YOU over on Keely's fab blog MannLand5, hop over there and check it out!!! She has a fantastically inspiring blog!!! Anyway this week's questions:
1. Have you ever snooped around someone else's house? no, I think that's terrible, and I've never had any reason too either!!!!
2. Can guys and girls be friends? ( thanks Jen!) I know alot of people think they can't.... but I've had alot of male friends in my 20's and I know there were no sexual or romantic feelings on either side. Just friendship!!!
3. Can you curl your tongue? yes!!!
4. Have you ever stolen anything? not since I was 12, but I used to steal!!! it was really bad of me, but people do things for different reasons.
5. Would you rather talk on the phone or text? phone.... texting confuses things.
6. Memorial Day plans? i don't have any, we do Remembrance Sunday here - and I do tend to do the 2 minute silence, and I think alot about some of my friends at this time too.
7. What do you do to relax? scrapbook, create, alter things
8. Do you do anything to honor those that have died fighting for our freedom? I give some money to the Poppy Appeal, and I think about my friend Mark who died aged 21 in Iraq. Such sadness.
~So that's my answers for this week. I'll be back tomorrow with my Scrap Tiffany reveal!!!!
~love, Vicki xxx