Wednesday, April 21, 2010

WOYWW...... 30 Days - Days 19 & 20

~Happy Wednesday all,
~I know, I'm late for WOYWW this week. I've been a little busy day, and to be honest I'm still sick. I had tonsillitis but now I'm pretty sure I have a chest infection, which just sucks. Plus I took the boys to go see their mum today - so I now have a few days free!!!!! Planning on doing something creative tomorrow, as well as visiting my doctor again!!!

~Ok so before I show you what's on my desk, day 19 (yesterday) of 30 Days is to show a talent....... OMG this was hard, I don't look at myself as talented in anything really, I just do stuff!!!! Anyway I asked Jay and Angie and they said:
~Yup cupcakes and muffins, so these are toffee nut muffins that I made last year for my crop, and they loved them!!!! I also did white chocolate and raspberry, and last month I did carrot and lemon!!!!! I really love baking, it's so much fun!!!

~Day 20 (today) is to show a hobby, my main hobby is quite obviously scrapbooking..... so I thought I'd share 2 of my fave layouts from this year - oddly both done this last week, I'm also putting both these layouts into the challenge on Quirky Crafts this week!!!!:
~One last thing to share before my desk is this very cute photo:
~This is Robbie wearing my glasses this morning, so cute huh???? I just had to take the photo - and I have to admit I can't wait to scrap it!!!

~Right so what is on my workdesk this sunny Wednesday???? NOTHING:
~Yup, i have absolutely nothing on my desk, because I'm preparing to do some projects tomorrow!!! I have 3 projects to get done this next few days including my Scrap Tiffany layout for Monday, a Guest DT layout and a commissioned piece for a wedding present!!!! So it'll be a busy few days. I've also been planning my blog overhaul - I won't be giving it a new look because I love how it looks already but I will have some nice new features coming in a few weeks - i have some giveaways..... look out for it coming soon.
~I'll be back in a few days - maybe with something creative but certainly with some more days from my 30 days challenge.
~love, Vicki xx
PS: because i'm so late today I might not get around everyone on WOYWW, but I will get to you tomorrow xx

28 comments:

Penni said...

Yummy Cakes.
Robbie looks cute in your glasses.

Hugs
Penni
X

Linby said...

the cakes look scrummy.
Linbyx

Helen said...

the muffins look fantastic, and you're right, Robbie looks lovely! Hope you get your projects done.

Unknown said...

some lovely photos of the kids Vicki - agree that phot of Robbie in your glasses will be a hoot.

A nice tidy desk waiting for you to start creating on...

Paula x x x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Mmmmm yum yum, scrummy cakes :) Love the LOs ;) Hope you're soon feeling better.
Anne xx

Joey said...

Hiya

ooooooooooooooooooooooh those muffins look so scrummmmmmy! love the piccy of your son, dont they just give us the best moments!

Joey.x

Handmade with Love said...

The cakes look scrumptious and Ilook forward to seeing your new projects. Hope you feel better soon! Tracey x

A Hovel to Home said...

ohhh nnoooooo I feel peckish now.

Hugs

kay

Unknown said...

I really really want one of those muffins ... and what a little cutie ... enjoy your crafting ... sounds to me very much like you have earned it X

Kathryn said...

Sorry you are sick! That really sucks when you have things to do! Hope you feel better soon!
We will forgive the empty desk if you post the recipes to those yummy cupcakes, HA!!! They look wonderful. I always say, when all else fails - bake something.
Thanks for sharing,
kat

Sue from Oregon said...

oh all those muffins sound so tasty. Hope you are feeling better soon so you can get all those projects done!

Lothian Crafts said...

Very tidy desk and those cakes look mmmmmmmm so good.

Mandy said...

yummy muffins and amazing pages....what a talented lady you are! beautiful work, hugs mandyxx

Sue said...

oh scrummy wouldnt mind those muffins on my desk! lovely scrapbook pages, luv the piccie of Robbie, sue,x

Julia Dunnit said...

My word you are busy - even poorly you have an illegal amount of energy!! I hope the Doc sorts you out good and proper, signs you of for a month and prescribes craft therapy..those LOS are fab - more more more!

Maggi said...

Those muffins look SO GOOD! And Robbie is an absolute doll! Feel better girl!

Anonymous said...

Yummy cupcakes! Not the thing to look at when you're hungry! Love the pic of Robbie, it's hilarious! have fun scrappin it!

Hugs
Brenda

Jane said...

MMmmmmmm those cakes look yummy!!!

Spyder said...

Those cakes look scrummy and it all so looks like you mixed them up on your craft board! Hope you're feeling better next week...!
(Lyn)

Spyder said...

ps!! If you're into challenges there's a man one, including trains plane and auto's anything really! over on Quirky Crafts Challenge blog and your lovely Scrap page would fit in just right!!
(Lyn)

Twiglet said...

Have just had my tea but I am sure I have just enough room for one of those muffins -yum! 30 days challenge is going it a bit - hope you soon feel better so that you have the energy for the last few days of challenge. hehe word verification...
ovenfo
you certainly know whats an oven fo

Spyder said...

yay!! ahoy there!! Lovely Scrap book pages Vicki!! Thank you for joining Quirky Crafts Challenge this time round, hope to see you next time too!!

(Lyn))

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Srummy cakes and the LO are great. Happy crafting for tomorrow - or it could be today as I'm a bit behind this week with my comments!!!
xx

Unknown said...

Great LOs. I really like the "Pirate" approved.

April Hummert said...

Thanks Vicki - I'm following you, too. Love the pirate boat LO!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Vicki, so sorry to hear you have not been well. I'm not a scrapbooker, but I could learn to love it if I hung around you. I really, really love your style. And I appreciate that you are always so good about leaving me a nice comment, too. It's appreciated.

Sorry I'm so late getting here. And you thought you were late! Hope you had a lovely WOYWW and you are now feeling better.

Gez Butterworth said...

So sorry I'm so late calling. I definately need some more hours in the day! I really hope you are starting to feel better by now honey. Your LO's are super awesome & your cakes look delish. :D Take care. Gez.xx

Angela Toucan said...

wonderful scrapbooking pages. And yes you are tallented, in many ways.

And your desk isn't empty - I can still see Morph looking after things for you.