Sunday, April 04, 2010

30 Days - Day 3

~Morning all,

~Firstly let me say HAPPY EASTER, I hope you all have a great holiday and get lots of yummy chocolate!! LOL. We're having an easter egg hunt this afternoon for the kids - I'll get some pics and post them tomorrow. Now:
~Welcome to 30 days, day 3.... your favourite TV programme!!! This was a hard one for me because I love so many but one of my most favourite TV programmes ever, that never gets old is FRIENDS!!! It's a total classic:


~One of my favourite episodes, ever (and this was hard too) is when Ross plays the bagpipes - OMG it's hilarious:

~If you do nothing else today watch the clip - you'll pee!!! hehe.
~I'll be back tomorrow with my Scrap Tiffany project and Day 4 - your favourite book (i have 2 - so i'm a cheat!!)
~love, Vicki xxx

No comments: