Wednesday, February 24, 2010

New Hair and Scrap Tiffany.......

~Happy Wednesday everyone,
~I have some pics to share in a minute, but first some news. I have quit my college course, I plan on going back in September to do full time Beauty Therapy. I have thought about it carefully over the last week, but I was really being badly bullied and it was making me ill..... I do feel bad about leaving but I also feel that I'm making the right decision for me right now - so I'm going back to do pottery again until August, then I will go back to college. The good things that came out of it is that I know I can do college, and I know exactly what it is that I want to do now.

~Also, you might see some Scrapbook News and Reviews pics up around my blog, that's because they are publishing several of my layouts in their February issue!!! YAY!!! I'm all excited, because it's the most layout I've had published ever.

~Now on to some pics.... I had my hair done this past week, both cut and coloured purple!!!! So here are a couple of pics: (you can't see the purple all that well in these pics because of the light but it is there!!!)
~In other pics, Scrap Tiffany's challenge this week was to use wings...... so I did this Maya Road house:
~What do you think? You can see what everyone else has done over on the Scrap Tiffany blog...... and you'll see our 3 new DT members.
~Well that's all for me today, I'll be back either later in the week or next week with some more projects.
~love, Vicki xxx

2 comments:

Maggi said...

I'm sorry you had to quit your course! Your hair looks amazing, I love the cut!!!

iris said...

you look great Vicki! Oh and I love love that bird house! It's so cute!