Monday, January 11, 2010

Busy,

~Evening All,
~How is everyone today?? I'm doing good - It's been an interesting week, and busy but fun!!! I have my MRI scan on my hip tomorrow, then off shopping in Edinburgh for a bit so that'll be good.
~So this weekend, I made the decision to step down from my place as Contributor on The Everyday Scrapper. I have so much enjoyed my time there, and I've learned so much but I start college full-time in 3 weeks, I have my Scrap Tiffany commitments and other big things coming up later in the year so I just won't have the time. This was my last project for TES:
~I just want to say a HUGE thank you to Catherine for having me on the team, and to the other ladies on the team for being so kind to me and taking part in my classes.

~Today saw Week 2 of the new DT on Scrap Tiffany, submit their projects - this week's challenge was to use 5 photos, this is what I came up with:
~It was my first time using BG Archaic and I have to say I loved working with it. Check out what the rest of the DT did over on the blog, and remember we have a new forum - come check us out!!!!

~On Saturday night, we went to see We Will Rock You at Edinburgh Playhouse:
~It was AMAZING, we all totally loved it and had a great time. The cast were brilliant, and the storyline was fab - I would definitely recommend it and I would totally love to see it again.

~This Wednesday I am starting a diet, I just want to lose some weight before the summer and feel comfortable again - I've put on a few pounds but I'll lose it again.
~Finally I shall be back later in the week with some brilliant news and some more pics.......
~love, Vicki xxx

2 comments:

Rebecca Keppel said...

Love your take on the ST challenge Vicki! Those photos work so well with the BG.

Catherine said...

We will miss you!! I hope you drop by the forum often!
Good luck with the diet... I have trouble with diets!