Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Leaving!!!

~Today was flat leaving day, Jay and I headed off to the flat this afternoon to clean and get rid of the last few bits of furniture. Anyway I'm really happy, I'm glad to start this new chapter in my life, especially with my special someone........ anyway i'll stop now lol. I will say the only thing about living in the flat that I WILL miss, is the view...........~In other news...... I did a couple more layouts, this new craft room has really got my mojoic juices running (hehe)........ these are more for my Basic Grey challenge week, I can't scrap in anything other than Basic Grey, which I'm loving. Anyway here they are......

~Mess Maker
~Using Ambrosia papers, chipsticker letters and buttons, some bling and some craft wire. The photo is of Jay's mum on her birthday, after she had spilt food down her top (lol). The frame is a new technique that I learned yesterday and will use again sometime soon.

~Drunk? Maybe a Little Bit
~This one is using the Two Scoops Collection pack, buttons and fibres, some thickers, adornit mini letters, chipboard and bling. The photo is of me when I lived in England, when I was a TEENY bit drunk..... LOL.~Anyway that's all for now, I'm off to do some photo backing up then maybe some more scrapping.
~Thanks for stopping by,
~Vicki xxx

11 comments:

Jill Sarginson said...

Awesome layouts! And the view from your flat is (was) awesome ... more good things ahead I am sure though! :)

Anne said...

Lovely layouts - and good luck in your new home!

Jo Power said...

Great layouts. The veiw is lovely but there is more exciting things for you in your new home. Good luck

Luna Art said...

great LO's, love the pink in the crafting room!

LG said...

Congratulations on your new flat!!! Hope you'll have more new happy memories there!

Anyway, I would love to join you with that BasicGrey challenge when my packs from ScrapThat arrives. Their pps are beautiful and I love what you did with your LOs

LG

Rowee said...

Hi Vikki!!! Thanks for stopping by at my blog. I'm became your follower too... Love your collections of giraffes...Your nephews are all cute huh!!! Have a nice day Vikki!!!

hugs
Rowee

Unknown said...

Great blog and very cool layouts. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a great comment. I truly appreciate it.

Maggi said...

I love BG's stuff! And the Drunk layout is awesome with the buttons and whatnots! Congrats on the move, enjoy your new scrap room!

bethchien said...

hahah I love it!! I love both layouts..but especially the last one. hehe
And special WHO??? (no, I am not nosy)
:P
B

Katherine said...

Beautiful LO's Vikki - love the frame thing - you'll have to explain how it's done!

Scarely enough I still haven't scrapped in BG!

janis said...

you have a great blog going on here!! thanks for dropping by at mine.

congrats on your new home!!!

xoxo,
janis