Thursday, April 09, 2009

Just stuff......

~Hiya all,
~Firstly if you haven't played along with my PIF in the next post, all you need to do is leave a comment on that post and you could win something made by me. I'll announce the 5 winners next week sometime and get moving on what I'm going to make. Also I'm feeling much better today, my meds are working better and things are going well. I've done 2 layouts and here they are.......

~Nana
~I used BG Euphoria, Love Elsie and thickers for this layouts. The photo is of my gran with 2 of her great grandsons, who call her Nana.

~Clare
~This is my most favourite layout i've done in a while, it just came together really easily.

~I used lots of flowers (not something i use lots of); Paper trunk and Dream street papers and some chipboard.

~Anyway sorry for the short post, I don't have much to say at the moment....... Thanks as always for stopping by.

~Vicki xxx

8 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Well I wish my LOS 'just came together' like that. oth of these are lovely.

Julie said...

Both are stunning layouts.

AuroraDawn said...

Fab Layouts, I reall need to find the time to create more LOs

ADxxx

bethchien said...

I love that layout, too!!! So beautiful!
Have a happy Easter!
B

Renae D* said...

great layouts girl....i'm inspired.

Ginny said...

fab LO's...love the intensity of Clare's photo :0)

p.s thanks for the comment on my blog, MUCH appreciated :0x

Unknown said...

Great LOs. Love the flowers in the first one.

LG said...

Hi Vicki!

Thanks for your lovely comment at my blog! It really means a lot.

You have gorgeous stuff here. Hope you dont mind if I became a follower. I love getting inspirations from forums and my friends.

Chat with you soon sweetie

xoxo
LG