Friday, April 03, 2009

Changes, Jamie & Oscar and Punk Rock Scrappers!!!

~For a while now I've had 2 blogs, but today I made the decision to merge the 2 and just keep this blog, mainly because keeping 2 blogs was just a nightmare and it's more fun to just have everything in one place. So here it is, my new updated blog including a new skin and a new header!! I update my header every 6 weeks or so because I like to include my latest layouts. I've also got my nephews, cats and foster cats down at the bottom of my sidebar so it's all change here. I hope you will continue to read and enjoy my blog, I love reading the comments people leave and I love blogging so please keep stopping by.

~So on to today, I went to my sister Lisa's house for lunch with Jay and saw my lovely nephews Jamie and Oscar. Obviously I only saw Jamie for a little while because he was at school but I got to spend some more time with Oscar. Anyway here are some pics..........

~Oscar bouncing around (isn't he cute?!?!?)
~Me with Oscar........
~And here are the funny ones, Jamie is very into wrestling at the moment so he decided to wrestle me, Jay took these pics.........
~Seriously I got beaten up by my 9 year old nephew!! I have a little bit of a bruised nose (lol) but otherwise no injuries were had!!!!
~In other news, I did this layout for the Punk Rock Scrappers latest challenge, which was to scrap using the title What The Fuck!? or WTF!? So here is my take, using Rusty Pickle Candyland and some embossed chipboard letters...........
~I really enjoyed this challenge, you should head over to Punk Rock Scrappers if you like to think outside the box in your scrapping and if you like a challenge, and some fun!!!!

~That's all for now, as always thanks for stopping by,
~Vicki xxx

8 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

Great Layout! He looks way older then 9 - kids grow so much taller these days.

Unknown said...

YAY thanks for playing with us over at PRS!!!!

Renae D* said...

lovin the punk rock scrappers layout....too cool.

Renae xx

bethchien said...

I love the new blog! Very cool!
You need to hone in on your wrestling skills, tho. hahaha
:P
Happy Friday, doll!
B

allyson joy said...

hey vivki ~ i loooove the shooting stars on the layout ~ i love your take,,, thanks for playing along with us ~ you so rock!!
{xoxo} ally
punk rock scrappers

Claire said...

Great LO, Fab wrestling photos LOL!
x

Lori said...

Lol at getting beaten up by a 9 year old!
Love your WTF layout, those RP papers are so fun! Cool new background too!

stephanie said...

hey vicki, can i get your address for PIF?