Sunday, February 22, 2009

Weekend Scrapping!!!!!

~Last night I spent some time scrapping and created some layout that I really LOVE!!! Here they are:

~Play
~ I used fancy pants paper, magic mesh, grungeboard letters, chipboard and adornit alpha letters......
~The photo is my nephew, Robbie, playing on his Rockin Riding Pony, Christmas 2006. He really loved his pony!!!!

~I created the next 2 layouts using sketches I drew up quickly last night!!!!

~Pineapple Princess
~I used BG Urban Prairie and Sassafras papers; BG chipboard letters, American Crafts rubons and sparkly crown, doodlebug rubon letters.

~The photo was taken in Malta, in 2007 ( i just noticed i put the wrong year lol), of a dessert that i LOVED called a Pineapple Princess..... it's basically layers of pineapple, icecream and alcohol - YUM!!!!!! I love the feel of this layout, and I really enjoyed doing it!!


~Blooming
~I didn't use any papers for this layout, just white and black cardstock, rik-rak, lace, paint and chipboard flowers. The title is American Crafts puffy thickers.

~The photo is of my sister, Lisa, just before her due date in October. This layout go in the direction I had originally planned, BUT I'm extremely glad it didnt'. I so much enjoying doing messy layouts, with paint and ink, FUN!!!!

~Anyway thats all for now, thanks for popping by
~Vicki xx

3 comments:

dani said...

these are awesome!!!

Ginny said...

what FANTASTIC LOs...love the one of your sis :0)

Jo Power said...

Lovely lo's again. Love the one of your sister and Pineapple princess looks good enough to eat. xx