Wednesday, February 04, 2009

{NO} Snow Day.......

~Do you have snow??? This is the extent of the snow where I live........

~Yup that's right it's a {NO} Snow Day..... how rubbish is that???? We had a severe weather warning earlier in the day, but now the weather forecast says that we will have snow at 10pm tonight, right through till morning..... so will we??? Probably not.... it's one of the few bad things about living on the coast, but I can't stay mad when I can see the sea in the morning... can I???

~Anyway I'm off for now, things to do.......
~Vicki xxx

4 comments:

Sandie Grisé said...

wow- as the rest of the country is blanketed with the white stuff and you got fluff...sorry. You can have some of ours if you like. Although today it's near 60ºF and evrything is melting fast!

Kit said...

t was like this here today in Charlotte USA. They closed the schools! Ice apparently on the roads.I'm a teacher so didn't go in today!

Catherine said...

Did the snow come? You can have some of mine if it didn't!!

Miss Natz said...

Aww that's a shame you didn't get much, boo. Have you had any more since?