Friday, February 13, 2009

Imagine Beach Bums..........

~I have actually done 3 layouts today, but my layout entitled Yum Yum! didn't photograph well - it's alot of yellows and oranges so really needs proper sunlight, will definitely upload it tomorrow. Anyway here are the ones that DID photograph well.....

~Imagine
~I pretty much only used BG Sultry for this layout, it's quite simple because I didn't want to the photo to drown in embellishments!!!

~I took the photo on a winter wood walk a few weeks ago, and it so reminds me of the opening scenes to John Lennon's "Imagine".

~Beach Bum
~For this layout I used Sassafrass paper, cardstock, journalling card, magic mesh, BG skate shoppe fibres and BG chipboard letters.

~The photo is my nephew, Robbie on the beach, for his first time!!!! He absolutely loved being in the sea!!

~Anyway that's me for now, i'll be back tomorrow with Yum Yum! and maybe a few more.
~Vicki xxx

5 comments:

Beth said...

those are fab LO's

Catherine said...

Love the fibers on the beach layout. See you are making good use of that magic mesh

Jo Power said...

Great lo you really are in the zone aren't you well done keep up the good work.

Julia Dunnit said...

Fab LOs. Stay on that mojo train!!

Jane in Kent said...

Wow...three layouts in a week! I'm impressed as I can barely (actually rarely) average ONE! And yours are really nice ones, too.