Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Few Days.........

~I haven't really been doing much this week, been a bit tired and just trying to stay on top of things. Things are starting to turn tho, and I am feeling somewhat better.

~Anyway yesterday, Jay and I went to the beach just down from my house, my favourite pics are on my photography blog (link in the sidebar) but here are a few that just capture the feel from the beach.........

~So this one captures the rolling waves........
~.... and then this one captures the waves hitting the wall..........
~I did get a good few pics that I am proud of, I'm hoping to get down to the beach sometime soon while the tide is out.
~In other news, my trainers broke so I got some new blingy ones...........
~Aren't they pretty? I am in LOVE, i love getting new trainers and I love this particular kind.

~Also my kitchen is nearly done!! It needs one more coat of paint, some shelfs and then i can get everything back in..... so pics coming soon!!!

~Vicki xxx

No comments: